My friend (and former SMCS schoolmate) Amanda Tucker (a fellow blogger at Blessed Beyond Belief http://www.blessedbeyondbeliefx3.blogspot.com/) "tagged" me, so I will participate in the challenge and follow the blogger etiquette.... for the most part! ;)
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
6 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1) I do not like cheese. People think I'm insane, but it's true. I don't like it. I won't eat mac n' cheese. I won't eat most Itallian or Mexican foods. Not in a box. Not with a fox. Not in a house. Not with a mouse. I would not eat cheese here or there. I would not eat cheese anywhere. Wellllll..... almost anywhere. I do like pizza. OK. I LOVE pizza, and for some reason, the mild, salty mozerella is the ONE exception to my cheese aversion.
2) Toe rings bother me. I don't get it. Why would someone want a ring on her toe? To draw attention to her feet? Ewww. Feet aren't all that great in the first place. We walk on them and sometimes stuff them in socks and shoes. Feet get dirty and smelly and calloused. I will paint my toenails in an effort to make my feet more feminine and dainty and more "presentable," but you will never see me sporting a toe ring. I'd rather the ring go on a finger...and the attention be drawn to something else!
3) As horrible as it sounds, I have to admit that I like puppies more than I like babies. I just don't get all ga-ga and gooey about random people's kids... I don't have any urge -- at all -- to smile and coo at a stranger's offpsring. I couldn't care less about those "cute baby" calendars and the Anne Geddes, babies-dressed-as-butterflies-and-bumblebees stuff. But I will melt at the sight of any puppy! Cute widdle puppy-poos! (Just for the record: I do not like puppies more than my own baby. I just like puppies more than random babies.)
4) I may be borderline obsessive compulsive. (Some of you are laughing right now at the words "may be.") I love order. I love organization. And I love clean. So much so (on all three items), that I can rarely sit still. You see... I find that there is always some fuzz to vacuum up, a counter to wipe off, a book to straighten, a rug tassel to smooth down, a picture to dust, a group of pencils to line up, a stack of papers to file, a random news article to edit, a dog to bathe, a pantry of food to organize ... by size, height, type and date of purchase. (You see what I mean!?!?)
5) I'm oddly fascinated by my bumps, scrapes, cuts and bruises. For some reason, I feel compelled to study each injury intensely -- at every angle -- and then proudly show it off and discuss how it happened, the level of pain, the color or texture ...and the amazing fact that my body will heal itself! (Weird. I know. But it IS really cool that our bodies can fix such a wide variety of "boo-boos!")
6) When it comes to everyday social situations, I like to be the wallflower or the center of attention. Either extreme. For me, there is no comfortable middle ground. I'm sure that adds to my long list of quirkiness, but if I could choose my "role" in any given situation, I would like to be completely unnoticed and blend into the background OR be the main event, speaking, performing, entertaining or otherwise.
And because I don't yet have a big enough blog network, I'm going to tag:
(Please don't oust me from blogger world. I know I've killed this end of this thread.... for now!)
CrockPot Baked Spinach and Cheese Noodles
15 hours ago