Thursday, June 18, 2009

Little things... happy moments

I just wanted to share a silly little thing that makes me smile: My bright yellow Peeps bunny pen.
I keep it on my desk, and when I look at it, I can't help but smile. You could almost take a bite out of it. Almost. It would just taste fuzzy and weird rather than sugary and sweet... like biting into a stuffed animal.


Actually, I have several silly little things around here in my office that keep my spirits up (in addition to family pictures and things Jaiden has drawn/made for me), so I figured I'd take a moment and share them with you.... in case you may need a smile, too!

My mini Etch-a-Sketch (I had to put a penny next to it for size reference! It's really tiny! And fun, too! But I haven't yet perfected the art of drawing with little white knobs.)


Wall-E and Eve. Enough said. (They're just way cute! Too bad they didn't come with sound effects....)


The "talk to the cone" cone. I get a lot of comments about this silly thing that Sean bought me for my office. I don't think I've ever "used" it on anyone, but it makes me snicker sometimes when I see it and people are being bratty, bossy, demanding or just plain mean.

My Hershey's syrup chocolate-scented candle (YUM!). One thing a raving chocoholic probably does NOT need!


AND... Ladybug push pins. Makes even posting accounting codes fun! ;)


Those are just a few of the things that brighten my boring, tedious or crazy days around here. I'll save some other little treasures for another post or two... whenever I need a pick-me-up!

No comments: