Friday, January 22, 2010

And now a few words...

OK, this isn't actually a few words from my "sponsors," so to speak. But I wanted to take a few moments to share some "business news." So please bear with me!

As you may or may not know, I recently started up TWO new home-based businesses -- B's Purses and Shure Pets -- which will hopefully enable me to spend more time with my newly expanded family, meet financial needs (since the status of my full-time job has changed) and get to know all of you!

I haven't had too much time -- or energy -- to put into either business lately, so I'm off to a slow start... But I LOVE the products offered by B's Purses and by Shure Pets, and I'm hopeful that YOU will love them, too!



That's why I am asking for YOUR assistance! So let me know if you would like to host a purse party or a pet party! I am scheduling now for January and February! You can do one completely online -- a perfect alternative if you and/or your guests don't live near Birmingham, Alabama. You can do a catalog party... where I'll send you catalogs, and you can pass them out to your friends for their orders. Or, you can host a home party, and I'll bring the products and details to YOU!

Check out my B's Purses blog and Rowdy and Teddy's Shure Pets blog for more details about current specials! (i.e. B's Purses is offering DOUBLE hostess rewards through March 1! And there are a bunch of grrrrreat discounts for your Shure Pets orders in January!)

THANK YOU!

4 comments:

Cindy Whitehead said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Loving your with all the family pictures - super nice. Cindkl from swap bot.

Stacy M.S. said...

This is prettypoetstacy from swapbot, I am so sorry for following so late, I am in the middle of moving and have very little availability to the internet until I get moved in.

Can't wait to see more of your blog.

Stacy M.S. said...

This is prettypoetstacy from swapbot, I am so sorry for following so late, I am in the middle of moving and have very little availability to the internet until I get moved in.

Can't wait to see more of your blog.

Fran Babij said...

I would really like to have a purse party for you....I DO love them....what is the full price point list?