Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hats, napkins, life vests, good times...

Time for more Disney Cruise pictures!
It's a bit hard to look back at such a wonderful vacation (from nearly 3 months ago!) and figure out how to capture any of those moments in a blog. SO... I hope these random snapshots (literally) give you at least a little taste of the fun times we had!
In this post, I figured I'd just upload some photos of us wearing silly things...

-Life vests (not so much silly in and of themselves... we just look silly wearing them!)




- Napkin "hats" (Our server, Ali, made these silly things for us to wear... I think Sean has Mickey Mouse, I have Minnie Mouse, Dad has Pluto and Mom has Goofy!)





-Pirate Mickey ears (Yes, all three of us proudly wore our ears for Pirate Night!)






1 comment:

Vintage Christine said...

Your mom and dad are such good sports! Everyone looks like they're having sooooo much fun. Almost makes me want to go on a cruise. Almost . . .