Monday, September 28, 2009

And the winners are....

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in my ONLINE launch party with B’s Purses! I hope it generated some excitement and allowed you to get a peek at the wonderful products!

If anyone is interested in designing your very own bag or hosting a purse party (to earn discounts and free purses), just let me know! And for those of you who live close to Birmingham, be looking for details about my “official” purse party, a real life launch party that will be held at my house… TBD!!!

Also, congratulations to the winners of the party giveaway!
  • An adorable heart-shaped “purse valet” goes to “Nyssa” who entered through several different means on my Beth’s B’s Purses blog!
  • 50%-off your custom B’s Purses order goes to “Deb K” from my Beth’s B’s Purses blog (who also used some of those extra methods to enter the giveaway!)
  • And the grand prize winner of a stylish B’s Savannah "Bucket" Purse … is “misselaineous” who found THIS blog through a random search! WOW! What good luck, Elaine! :)

No comments: