Monday, February 22, 2010

50 Favorite Things (a Swap-Bot SWAP)

I am in a swap on Swap-Bot that shares 50 of my favorite things with 10 folks. I thought that instead of writing a boring, old Word file or sending just an e-mail list, it might be just as easy and a bit more fun to write-up my favorites here and let my swap partners check them out.
So, here it goes!

1. color: sage green
2. flower: daffodils

3. thing that flies: butterfly

4. animal: manatee (They are so cute!)

5. food: pizza (I think I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!)
6. drink: lemonade (and flavored lemonades, like strawberry lemonade and raspberry lemonade)
7. country: Norway (my mom and her entire side of the family is from there)
8. in the autumn: watching the leaves change colors – especially the Ginko leaves

9. book: I love SO many books, but one of my all-time favorites is "Watchers"(Dean Koontz)
10. writer: I have MANY favorites, but one is Mary Roach (she is a humorist, and she’s really funny)
11. artist: Monet
12. movie: "The Shawshank Redemption"

13. actor: Sandra Bullock
14. TV-series: "Lost" is one show I really enjoy
15. toy: GloDoodle... what a fun toy! Wish I had one when I was a child!
16. game: "Borderlands" (for Xbox 360), but only when I play it with my husband!
17. web site: cakewrecks.blogspot.com (This blog is Hilarious!)
18. person: My husband!

19. song: "Wish You Were Here" (Incubus)
20. singer/band: U2
21. music style: trance/techno
22. holiday: Christmas (I love Thanksgiving, too)
23. journal: I don't have a favorite in this category!
24. language: English (I also love Norwegian!)
25. scenic place: Smokey Mountains

26. sweet: just about anything chocolate
27. in the winter: watching snow fall…. Which RARELY happens in Alabama

28. quote: "If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins." (Ben Franklin)
29. word: indubitably
30. thing to do when nervous: hum
31. motto: "Live. Laugh. Love."
32. clothes: pajama pants and t-shirts
33. in the summer: air conditioning and Bruster's ice cream
34. insect: Ladybug (ladybird beetle)

35. outdoor activity: just being in the outdoors in cool weather
36. poem: funny kids' poems by Shel Silverstein
37. reason for laughter: funny mishaps; plays on words; good comedians; my daughter saying things in her funny ways; my newborn son's smile

38. fruit: strawberries and pineapple (it’s a tie!)
39. adverse action: hiccuping
40. weather phenomenon: lightning

41. smell: homemade apple pie baking in the oven

42. snack: cookies
43. sport: basketball
44. mythical creature: dragon

45. place to kiss: forehead
46. gadget: iPhone
47. hobby: reading
48. vegetable: green beans and broccoli
49. spice: oregano (I use it just about every chance I can!)
50. in the spring: smelling fragrant fresh flowers

No comments: