Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The new A-Team!?!

Sean and I have been watching old reruns of the 80's TV hit, "The A-Team," and it's HILARIOUS! We love this show. And since our last name starts with an "A," we've decided to adopt the nickname for our family... well, sort of!
If you check out this crazy photo, you'll see Sean filling in as The A-Team's fearless leader, Col. Hannibal Smith, Jaiden posing as Templeton Peck (AKA "Face"), our dog, Rowdy, as "Howlin' Mad" Murdock and, yes, me as B.A. "Bad Attitude" Baracus (played by the infamous Mr. T.) Really. Believe it or not, that is me... as a black man with a mohawk! Yikes!
I think I'll wear that outfit tomorrow to work....

(Special thanks to Dereck for his wicked-cool PhotoShop skills!)




(* WARNING: More A-Team stuff to follow in the near future...)

1 comment:

~Amanda~ said...

Oh my gosh!! That is hilarious!! I was laughing out loud!!! :)